Thursday, April 25, 2013

We're back...for sure this time!

Whoa! being a parent is very time consuming.
I hardly thought about my little blog for awhile.
But lately- I've decided that I have some things I'd like to share.
So here we are.

My hubby has been travelling a lot lately.  Which means I haven't been cooking anything.  Nothing new. Nothing old.  At 4 pm, I starting thinking of bed time. Which means I get my Little Mister down (at 7pm sharp) and go to bed.  Maybe drink some tea wine, eat some cereal & literally climb into bed.

Since I have no new recipes to share, I thought I'd leave you with our typical morning in pictures.

We try to go to the gym around 4pm-ish.  But that doesn't always happen.
So I alternate Pure Barre & Fusion Yoga.  

We play.  Very early.  Mommy drinks coffee.  
Copious amounts of coffee.

Breakfast time.  
I can't say enough about this book.  Now that Brooks is eating 
regular foods- this books is awesome!

Little Mister naps. 
 Mama eats. 
Mama Showers

We play.

Thats it so far.  Enjoy your day!


  1. Yay! So glad you're back! Brooksie is sooo cute! But I think you should really eat dinner every nite - and not just cereal. I know you're busy but try to eat. :)